This Mango Chicken Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing is one of my favorite healthy salad recipes right now! It’s so fresh and full of vibrant colors and nutrients. I love sneaking in raw fruits and vegetables to get in the extra Vitamin C and antioxidants.
When paired with my cilantro lime dressing, this creamy salad will quickly make it on your regular rotation of healthy meals – I guarantee! It’s gluten free, grain free, high protein, and dairy free!
How to Meal Prep this Mango Chicken Salad Recipe
- Option #1: Pre-cut and pre-portion out all of the individual ingredients. Then, you can toss it together when ready to serve.
- Option #2: Or, you can pre-assemble this salad. It’ll last up to 3 days in the fridge with the cilantro lime dressing mixed in.
- Note: The cilantro lime dressing can be prepped up to 5-7 days in advance and served on any of your favorite salad recipes.
Mango Chicken Salad Recipe Video
Looking for more Healthy Salad Recipes?
If you’re on the search for more healthy salad recipes, here’s a few of my favorites.
- Loaded Burger Bowl Salad (gluten free & lower carb)
- Raw Carrot Salad for Estrogen Dominance
- Creamy Salmon Salad (low carb lunch)
- Yogurt Fruit Salad (healthy snack or side!)
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad (no mayonnaise!)