This Mango Chicken Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing is one of my favorite healthy salad recipes right now! It’s so fresh and full of vibrant colors and nutrients. I love sneaking in raw fruits and vegetables to get in the extra Vitamin C and antioxidants.
When paired with my cilantro lime dressing, this creamy salad will quickly make it on your regular rotation of healthy meals – I guarantee! It’s gluten free, grain free, high protein, and dairy free!
How to Meal Prep this Mango Chicken Salad Recipe
- Option #1: Pre-cut and pre-portion out all of the individual ingredients. Then, you can toss it together when ready to serve.
- Option #2: Or, you can pre-assemble this salad. It’ll last up to 3 days in the fridge with the cilantro lime dressing mixed in.
- Note: The cilantro lime dressing can be prepped up to 5-7 days in advance and served on any of your favorite salad recipes.
Mango Chicken Salad with Cilantro Lime DressingCourse: Lunch, Salads, DinnerDifficulty: Easy
This healthy salad recipe is perfect as a healthy lunch option and can be prepped up to 3 days in advance.
- For the Salad (makes 3 servings)
2-3 C. Romaine Lettuce, rinsed & chopped
2 C. Mango, peeled & chopped
1.5 C. Cucumber, chopped
1 C. Tomato, de-seeded & diced
1 C. Bell Pepper, de-seeded & chopped
1/2 C. Red Onion, chopped
1/2 C. Kalamata Olives
12 oz Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (pre-seasoned & cooked, shredded)
- For the Cilantro Lime Dressing (makes 6 servings)
1 Small Bundle Cilantro (or 1/2 of a large bundle)
1/3 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
1/4 C. Raw, Unroasted, Unsalted Cashews
3 Tbsp Lime Juice
2 tsp Raw Honey
1 Garlic Clove
1 Jalapeno, de-seeded & roughly chopped
1/2-1 tsp Sea Salt
Pepper, to taste
2-4 Tbsp Water, depending on how thin or thick you want the consistency
- For the Salad
- Add all ingredients to a large salad bowl. Toss to combine.
- For the Dressing
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- For Assembly
- Pour 1/2 of the dressing mixture over the salad and toss to combine. Cover and store in fridge for up to 3 days. **Remaining salad dressing can be used for later in the week to make another serving of this salad or frozen for up to 30 days.
Looking for more Healthy Salad Recipes?
If you’re on the search for more healthy salad recipes, here’s a few of my favorites.
- Loaded Burger Bowl Salad (gluten free & lower carb)
- Raw Carrot Salad for Estrogen Dominance
- Creamy Salmon Salad (low carb lunch)
- Yogurt Fruit Salad (healthy snack or side!)
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad (no mayonnaise!)