There’s no better time to make fruit popsicles than at the height of summer. And, these Coconut Water Fruit Popsicles are the perfect refreshing snack to keep you and your family hydrated all summer long.
I absolutely love these fruit popsicles because not only are they light and refreshing, but they’re also low calorie and a great way to sneak in extra fruit and antioxidants (for both you and the kids!). And, it doesn’t hurt that they taste delicious too!
Watch Recipe Video Below
Ingredients for these Coconut Water Fruit Popsicles
These may be the easiest and most minimalistic homemade popsicles you’ve ever made. I guarantee you’ll be making these on repeat this summer. Here’s what you’ll need…
- Coconut Water – Instead of using fruit juice or milk as a base for these popsicles, I’m using coconut water. It’s low calorie, super hydrating, and will help to replenish those electrolytes after a long day in the hot summer sun.
- Pure Maple Syrup – The key to giving these popsicles a slightly sweet taste is by adding some pure maple syrup. Not too much though… just a tbsp or two.
- Fruit Variety – Any type of fruit will work with these fruit popsicles. I’m using blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, and kiwi.
For a Creamy Fruit Popsicle…
If you’re craving a fruit popsicle with a creamy base, just swap out the coconut water with almond milk, oat milk, cashew milk, regular milk, or even full fat coconut milk. You’ll still want to add the maple syrup since most milks aren’t very sweet.
Other Healthy Snack Ideas
If you’re on the search for more healthy snack ideas that are gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and delicious, here’s a few of my favorites…
- Flourless Brownies – grain free, high in protein, super delicious!
- Chili Lime Plantain Chips – craving a crunchy snack? Try these!
- Ranch Roasted Almonds – if you’re craving a salty, crunchy snack, try these!
- Mango Pineapple Energy Balls – these are kid friendly and only 100 calories per ball
- Homemade Jello – great for hair, skin, nails, leaky gut, and kid friendly!
- Frozen Banana Snickers – these will satisfy your sweets & chocolate cravings in an instant!
Nutrition Info for Coconut Water Fruit Popsicles
**These macros are based on using 1 Tbsp of maple syrup