This gluten free honey oat bread is perfect for sandwiches, toast, french toast, dessert bread, and much more! This is one of those homemade gluten free bread recipes that I like to keep on hand at all times because it’s so delicious!
Homemade bread recipes are always better than store-bought, in my opinion, especially when it comes to gluten free breads. It’s SO hard to find a good GF bread at the store. Plus, most of them contain unnecessary additives that I try to avoid.
Choosing the Right Gluten Free Flour
For this particular bread recipe, you want to make sure you use an all-purpose gluten free flour that says one of the following on the bag:
- Cup for Cup
- Measure for Measure
Below, I’ve listed some great options:
- Cup for Cup Multipurpose Gluten Free Flour (I believe this one is also sold in Target stores)
- King Arthur Measure for Measure Gluten Free Flour
- Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten Free Baking Flour
It’s also important that you sift the flour. This will ensure that there are no lumps and it makes the flour more “airy,” which helps to yield a more fluffy bread. In fact, I like to sift the flour any time I’m making any type of bread recipe.
Gluten Free Honey Oat Bread Recipe Video
More gluten free bread recipes…
If you’re on the search for more healthy bread recipes, check out some of my favorites below.
- The BEST Keto Bread with Almond Flour (low carb & gluten free)
- Paleo Grain Free Banana Bread (gluten free & super delicious!)
- 3-Ingredient Keto Bread Recipe (similar to cloud bread but without the dairy/cream cheese)
- Southern Style Sweet “Cornbread” Recipe (grain free & paleo)