Hey Y’all! Today, I’m sharing my delicious Paleo Banana Bread recipe.
If you’re a lover of all things bread, but you’re trying to eat clean and avoid the grains, then this one is a must-try for you!
The texture is perfect. The flavor is just the right amount of sweet. And, it’s moist because nobody likes dried-out banana bread 😉
Watch How I Make it in the Video Below…
Gluten Free Paleo Banana Bread
This bread recipe is completely grain free, dairy free, and paleo-friendly.
- 3 Medium-Large Banana (very ripe)
- 2 Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Unrefined Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 C. Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Aluminum-Free Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt or Himalayan Rock Salt
- In a mixing bowl, add your bananas and mash them with a fork until they are completely mushed. You can also use an immersion blender to puree the bananas. Either way works well.
- Once the bananas are mushed, add the eggs, honey, vanilla, and coconut oil. Mix until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix until fully combined.
- Add the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix again until fully combined. Let mixture sit for 3-4 minutes. Stir lightly one more time.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil. Pour the bread mixture into the loaf pan. Adding optional toppings, such as banana slices, nuts, seeds, etc.
- Bake bread for 45-55 minutes or until the center is set (use the toothpick method). Let cool completely before serving. ENJOY!