Healthy breakfast bowls are all the trend right now on social media and for good reason! They’re not only visually appealing, but they’re super delicious and filling.
So, I figured I’d share my morning Keto Breakfast Bowl recipe with you today to show you just how easy it is to whip one up.
Today’s breakfast bowl recipe is Keto friendly because I’ll be using cauliflower rice instead of regular rice. This recipe is also gluten free, grain free, and paleo friendly.
If you’ve never tried a savory breakfast bowl like this one, I urge you to try it at least once. You’ll be hooked! Be sure to tag me in your recipe photos on Instagram if you give any of my recipes a try! 🙂
Savory Chicken Sausage Breakfast BowlCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1-2 Tbsp Coconut Oil or Avocado Oil
2 Chicken Sausage Links, sliced in half length-wise (I used Applegate Farms)
1-2 C. Frozen Cauliflower Rice (let defrost over night)
1-2 C. Chopped Kale
1/2 of a Bell Pepper, de-seeded and sliced
1 Egg, fried
1/2 Avocado, sliced
1/4 C. Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
Sea Salt & Pepper, to taste
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the cooking oil and the chicken sausage. Cook until heated through. Remove from skillet.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet and cook until soft. Cover skillet with a lid to cook faster. Once done, transfer cauliflower rice to your serving bowl.
- Add the chopped kale to the skillet and saute until kale is wilted. You can add more oil, if needed. Transfer kale to serving bowl.
- Add sliced bell pepper to skillet and saute until slightly soft. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Add one egg to skillet and fry or scramble until done. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Add the cooked chicken sausage to your serving bowl along with the avocado and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper over all of the ingredients in the bowl. ENJOY!