This is that one cookie recipe you should always have on hand for the kids, yourself, and for get-togethers! These classic peanut butter cookies are SO easy to make and only require 3 simple ingredients. Plus, they’re gluten free, grain free, and I’m going to give you a low carb option if you’re watching your carb intake.
Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
For this cookie recipe, I recommend using creamy peanut butter, but feel free to crunchy if that’s what you prefer. Additionally, I prefer using raw cane sugar in this recipe, especially if I’m making it for others.
But, if you’re watching your sugar/carb intake, then you can substitute the cane sugar with a low carb granulated sugar, such as Birch Xylitol, Monk Fruit, Erythritol, etc. It’s a 1:1 swap.
And, each cookie only contains about 140 calories when using the cane sugar. It’s even less if using the low carb sweetener. So, they make for the perfect low calorie snack. And, since they’re full of healthy fats, they’ll also keep you full between meals.
I love making these cookies when friends and family come to visit because both kids and adults love them! They’re rich, chewy, and so satisfying!
3-Ingredient Classic Peanut Butter Cookies | Gluten Free, No Flour, Sugar Free OptionCourse: Snacks, DessertDifficulty: Easy
This peanut butter cookie recipe is kid-friendly, healthy, and super easy to make!
1 C. Creamy Peanut Butter (get the kind with no sugar added)
1/2 C. Raw Cane Sugar or 1/2 C. Low Carb Granulated Sweetener (see notes below) **feel free to add 3/4 C. if you want the cookies to be more sweet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix using an electric hand mixer until fully combined.
- Scoop out one heaping Tbsp of the cookie dough and roll it into a tight ball. Place onto the baking sheet. Repeat this process until all of the cookie dough is gone. This recipe should yield about 15 cookies.
- Bake the cookies for about 15-20 minutes making sure you don’t burn the bottoms. When done, transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool completely before serving. ENJOY!
Watch the Recipe Video Below…
More Healthy Cookie Recipes…
If you’re on the search for healthy cookie recipes, here’s a few of my favorites.
- 3-Ingredient Low Carb Almond Butter Cookies (Keto and Paleo)
- 2-Ingredient Banana Coconut Cookies (vegan & gluten free)