These flourless almond butter cookies are probably one of my favorites of all time because they’re both delicious and super easy to whip up. Additionally, this healthy cookie recipe is sugar free, low carb, and grain free.
But, don’t let the sugar free label fool you. These cookies are a big hit with kids as well! And, the best part is they’ll stay fresh all week so they’re perfect to incorporate into your healthy meal prep menu.
How to customize this healthy cookie recipe…
Personally, I like to use almond butter in this cookie recipe, but you can also use peanut butter or any other nut butter and it’ll still yield great tasting cookies.
You can keep this healthy cookie recipe simple by just using the three main ingredients. But, I’ve also given you some optional add-ins if you want to take the flavor to the next level. Either way, they will turn out delicous!
I hope you give this healthy low carb cookie recipe a try! If you do, be sure to tag me on Instagram!
3-Ingredient Low Carb Almond Butter CookiesCourse: Dessert, SnacksDifficulty: Easy
This healthy cookie recipe is low carb, grain free, gluten free, and sugar free.
1 C. Creamy Almond Butter (or any nut butter)
1/2 C. Low Carb Sweetener (see notes below for my favorites)
Pinch of Sea Salt (optional)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
1-2 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
1/2-1 tsp Ground Ginger (optional for the holidays!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the almond butter, egg, and vanilla. Using an electric hand mixture, cream everything together until combined.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix again using your hands.
- Scoop out a heaping Tbsp and form into tight balls then flatten to about 1/2 an inch thick. Place onto lined baking sheet. Repeat until all of the cookie mixture is gone.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely before serving. ENJOY!
Watch Healthy Desserts Video Below…
Looking for more healthy dessert recipes?
If you’re on the search for more healthy dessert recipes, here are a few of my personal favorites…
Chocolate Almond Butter Cups (low carb & gluten free)
2-Ingredient Banana Coconut Cookies (EASY & Kid-Friendly)
Creamy Chocolate Avocado Pudding (low carb & dairy free)
Paleo Banana Bread Recipe (gluten free & SO GOOD!)