Who knew that fudgesicles could be delicious and healthy at the same time?! 🤷🏻♀️🍫
If you’ve been on your health journey for a while, you probably already know that ice cream and popsicles don’t have to be a “cheat” food. It’s all about getting creative with high quality ingredients.
And, that’s exactly what I’ve done for you today!
If you’re looking for a cold summer treat with a creamy chocolate flavor, then look no further…
These fudgesicles aren’t your average treat. They’re practically a superfood. I mean, seriously, just check out some of the ingredients I’ve included in this recipe…
- Unrefined coconut oil (healthy fat, brain fuel)
- Raw Cacao Superfood Powder (great source of magnesium)
- Pastured Collagen Protein Powder (great for skin, hair, and joints!)
So, you don’t have to feel one bit of guilt while indulging in these babies. As a matter of fact, eat two! 😉
Let me know if you give them a try by leaving me a comment below. You can also tag me on Instagram or Facebook. ENJOY!!
Low Carb Creamy Collagen Fudgesicles
This recipe is low carb, gluten free, grain free, and paleo friendly.
- 2 Tbsp MCT Oil or Unrefined Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 C. Full-Fat Canned Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Superfood Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Celtic Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
- 2 Tbsp Collagen Protein Powder
- 2 Organic Egg Yolks (discard egg whites (or cook them for yourself))
- Low Carb Sweetener (to taste (I used Birch Xylitol))
- In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, add the coconut oil, coconut cream, cacao powder, vanilla, and salt. As it heats, whisk to fully combine.
- Once all ingredients are combined and liquified, remove from stovetop and allow to cool for a few minutes. Then, add the liquid mixture from the saucepan, egg yolks, collagen protein, and sweetener to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into your popsicle molds & freeze for 3-4 hours. When ready to remove the popsicles from the molds, run the molds under warm water for a few seconds. This makes it easier for the popsicles to pop out.
If you don’t have popsicle molds, you can also use a muffin pan to make frozen popsicle bites.
I made these creamy deserts, but didn’t have popsicle molds . So I used some small glass containers to freeze them. After the dishes were froze I set them in some warm water a few minutes and yummy yummy yummy! Hope everyone tries them like I did and still do . It’s marvelous to eat something yummy and know that it’s helping your body not hurting it .. I have had cancer twice now and want more foods I can choose to build my immune system not destroy it so Thank you Kayla😊
Omg such a great idea! Thanks for sharing and I’m so glad you enjoyed it 🙂