These fudgy healthy brownies only contain 3 simple ingredients and they’re so rich and creamy that you (or your kids) will never know they’re actually healthy!
This healthy brownie recipe is gluten free, grain free, vegan, paleo, and whole30 friendly. And, feel free to add your favorite toppings, such as almond butter drizzle, sea salt, coconut flakes, etc. This recipe is very versatile.
Healthy Fudgy Brownies
When it comes to brownies, to be quite frank, I was never a huge fan of them as a kid. However, I never had fudgy brownies… only traditional brownies.
Well, let me just say… I’m a HUGE fan of these because the texture is SO creamy and smooth. It’s the best mash-up of traditional brownies and fudge.
And, if you’re a chocolate lover, then there’s no doubt you’ll love these. I guarantee these will curb all of your chocolate cravings. And, best of all, they’re healthy!
Healthy Brownies without “dirty” Ingredients
These healthy brownies only contain 3 simple whole food ingredients, including cacao powder, almond butter, and bananas.
To get the best results, I highly recommend using bananas that are super ripe with spots. Because we’re not adding in additional sweeteners, all of the sweetness for these brownies will come from the bananas so make sure they’re super ripe.
For the chocolate flavor, I recommend using cacao powder, but you can also use cocoa powder. Cacao powder is a superfood and very nutritious. It’s a great source of antioxidants, magnesium, and iron. So, by using cacao powder, you’ll be packing in extra nutrition with these healthy brownies.
The almond butter in this recipe will give the brownies that fudgy, creamy texture. Plus, the healthy fats from the almond butter will help to keep you fuller a lot longer!
If you cut these brownies into 9 equal squares, they come out to about 300 calories per brownie.
Healthy Brownies Recipe Video
For More Healthy Desserts
- Chocolate Almond Butter Cups (Low Carb, Sugar Free, Gluten Free)
- Creamy Chocolate Avocado Pudding (Low Carb, Sugar Free, Gluten Free)
- 2-Ingredient Banana Coconut Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free, Kid-Friendly)
- 3-Ingredient Chewy Almond Butter Cookies (Low Carb, Gluten Free, Sugar Free)
- 4 Healthy Chia Pudding Recipes (breakfast or dessert!)
3 Ingredient Healthy Fudgy Brownies | Vegan & Gluten FreeCourse: Snacks, DessertDifficulty: Easy
These fudgy healthy brownies are gluten free, vegan, dairy free, and kid-friendly!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch baking dish or pan with oil and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add bananas and mash with a fork until fully mushed. For best results, after mashing with a fork, use a handheld immersion blender to get a super creamy texture.
- Add in cacao powder and mix until fully combined. Then, add in the almond butter and continue to mix until fully combined.
- Pour brownie mixture into pan and spread until evenly distributed. Bake brownies for 45-50 minutes or until you can poke center with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Once done, remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting and serving (feel free to cool quicker by placing brownies in the fridge). Add your favorite toppings and ENJOY!
- Can be stored at room temperature for up to a week and in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Personally, I like storing in the fridge so it’s cool when I eat it.