If there’s one healthy lunch or dinner recipe I know I can use on days when I just really don’t feel like cooking much, it’s these Easy Keto Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas! By the way, you can totally sub the chicken with steak, shrimp, etc.
It really is as simple as cutting up the chicken and vegetables and baking! Plus, this chicken fajita mixture will last you all week in the fridge, so you can re-heat for a quick healthy low carb lunch or dinner option.
Also, you can add this chicken fajita mixture to lettuce cups, healthy wraps, or even add it on top of steamed cauliflower rice for a fajita bowl.
If you give this recipe a try, be sure to tag me in your food photos on Instagram! Enjoy!!
Keto Sheet Pan Chicken FajitasCourse: Lunch, DinnerDifficulty: Easy
This easy sheet pan recipe is Low Carb, Keto, and Paleo friendly.
2 Organic Chicken Breasts
Seasoning for chicken: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, sea salt, and black pepper (to taste)
1/2 Purple Onion, sliced
3 Bell Peppers, de-seeded and sliced (any color)
1-2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
Sea Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Lettuce for Wraps (optional)
Optional Toppings: Avocado, Fresh Cilantro, Salsa, Sour Cream, Cheese, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- Cut chicken into thin strips. Add all seasonings to chicken (to taste) and toss to coat. Add the juice from 1 lime to the chicken and toss again to mix.
- Transfer chicken to baking sheet. Add the sliced onion and bell pepper to baking sheet. Add avocado oil plus sea salt and pepper over the vegetables and toss to coat. Spread onion and bell pepper out even on the baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through. Toss chicken halfway through cooking, if needed.
- When ready to serve, add chicken fajita mixture to lettuce cups, wraps, or over the top of steamed cauliflower rice. Add your favorite toppings and Enjoy!!
- When making this recipe, I like to use either lettuce cups or the Siete Foods Almond Flour Wraps