I must say.. the Keto movement has revolutionized how we make healthy desserts now! You can pretty much transform any dessert recipe into a sugar free guiltless treat, including cookies. Today, I’m sharing my delicious Chewy Almond Butter Keto Cookies, and they do not disappoint!
Not only are these cookies sugar free, but they’re also full of healthy fats, which will keep you full while satisfying your sweet tooth.
The thing I love most about this Keto Cookie recipe is that it’s not some elaborate recipe that takes forever to make. You can whip these Keto cookies up in minutes, and they’ll last in an air tight container for the entire week.
I hope you give this Keto Cookie recipe a try. If you do, be sure to tag me on Instagram!
Watch Recipe Video Below…
Chewy Almond Butter Keto Cookies | Healthy Dessert RecipeCourse: Dessert, SnacksDifficulty: Medium
These Keto cookies are gluten free, low carb, and sugar free.
1 C. Creamy Almond Butter
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1-2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2-1 tsp Ground Ginger
Pinch of Sea Salt
1/2 C. Low Carb Sweetener (see notes below)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the almond butter, egg, and vanilla. Using an electric hand mixture, cream everything together until combined.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix again using your hands.
- Scoop out a heaping Tbsp and form into tight balls then flatten to about 1/2 an inch thick. Place onto lined baking sheet. Repeat until all of the cookie mixture is gone.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely before serving. ENJOY!