I’m back with some more delicious, healthy recipes for y’all! Today, I’m sharing 3 Easy Egg Recipes that you can incorporate into your weekly meal prep to help you reach your health and weight loss goals a lot faster!
I’m sharing my Loaded Veggie Breakfast Scramble, Bacon & Kale Egg Casserole, and Sweet Potato Hash with a Sunny Side Up Egg.
And, all three of these recipes are gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and paleo-friendly. The veggie scramble and casserole are also low carb and keto-friendly.
I won’t lie – I’ve been eating the sweet potato hash recipe several times per week! It’s so “Fall-ish” with the cinnamon and apple flavor…. ahhhh, I’m getting hungry just thinking about it… Lol!
I hope you give these recipes a try because they’re all so delicious and very easy to put together!
Anyway, lets get right to it. All three recipes are listed below along with the recipe video. ENJOY!!
#1 – Loaded Veggie Breakfast Scramble
Loaded Veggie Breakfast Scramble
An easy, low carb breakfast recipe you can whip up in minutes.
- 1 Tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4-1/2 C. Purple Onion (chopped)
- 1/4-1/2 C. Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1/4-1/2 C. Baby Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/2 C. Spinach (finely chopped)
- 6 Organic Eggs
- 1/4 C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/3 C. Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- Add coconut oil to a skillet over medium heat. Saute the onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms until slightly soft.
- Next, add the chopped spinach and continue to saute a few more minutes until spinach is wilted.
- Add eggs to a mixing bowl along with the almond milk and whisk until fully combined.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan along with the cherry tomatoes and continue to cook until eggs are fully cooked through (don’t overcook the eggs or they’ll be dry).
#2 – Bacon & Kale Egg Casserole
Bacon & Kale Egg Casserole
A low carb breakfast casserole that’s easy to put together and will keep you full for hours.
- 4 slices Uncured Regular or Turkey Bacon
- 1/4 C. Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 C. Chopped Kale (loosely packed)
- 5 Organic Eggs (whisked)
- Sea Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a small baking dish or bowl with coconut oil. Set aside.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until fully cooked through and slightly crispy. **If using turkey bacon, you’ll need to add oil to the pan since it’s so lean. Once bacon is done drain the grease on a paper towel. Once cooled, crumble bacon into small pieces.
- In the same pan containing the bacon grease, add the chopped bell pepper and saute until slightly soft.
- Then, add the kale and stir to ensure all of the kale is coated with oil/grease. Cook until kale is wilted.
- To assemble, add 1/2 of the kale mixture to the baking dish followed by 1/2 of the bacon pieces. Then layer the remaining kale and bacon. Pour the whisked eggs over top and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Using a fork, stir to combine ingredients.
- Bake dish for 25-30 or until eggs are set. **Don’t overcook though or eggs will be dry. ENJOY!!
#3 – Sweet Potato Hash w/ Sunny Side Up Egg
Sweet Potato Hash w/ Sunny Side Up Egg
A delicious paleo-friendly, grain free breakfast recipe to help you reach your health and weight loss goals faster!
- 2-3 Tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 C. Sweet Potato (peeled & diced/cubed)
- 1 Red or Pink Apple (chopped)
- 2 Organic Eggs
- Sea Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook the sweet potato cubes until they’re soft enough to stick a fork through them. You will want to stir the potatoes occasionally to avoid burning. Tip: use a lid to cook the potatoes faster
- Once the potatoes are softened, add the chopped apple and cook until apple are soft (the texture is pure preference… you can make them really soft or just slightly soft)
- Remove pan from stovetop, and sprinkle some sea salt and cinnamon. Toss to combine. This is what really brings out the “Fall” flavors so you’ll want to taste it to make sure you get the perfect amount of salt and cinnamon. Transfer potato mixture to two serving plates and set aside.
- In the same pan, add some coconut oil and fry up 2 eggs. I prefer to keep the yolk runny (sunny side up) because this add to the taste of the entire dish, but it’s up to you. Once done, place each egg on top of the potato mixture and ENOY!!